Finally, the weather we’ve been waiting for! at last I have my car out and on the road (hope everyone is also on the road now)! Lots of things going on:
- Regular Meeting on May 2nd at The Gates on Roblin Blvd, hope we can have a great attendance now we have our cars out.
- Coffee & Cars – May 9th, Meeting point: Tim Hortons, 2500 Main Street @ 6:30pm. Destination: Half Moon Drive-in 6860 Henderson Hwy, Lockport Drive time: 25 mins via main street and river road.
- We are working on a joint event for Sports Cars Together with Porsche Centre Winnipeg for June 10th (please stay posted for details).
- The Bemidji Run is coming together (thanks Rich Seigert!) starting September 15th. Current planning is underway but rumor has it it will start in Bemidji (of course) and will wind it’s way north through Duluth and Ely Minnesota (stay tuned for more info).
- The new Porsche Centre Winnipeg building and location is currently in the planning stages and will be located near Ikea (again please watch for more info as it becomes available).
- There are now 11 cars from Red River Region signed up for Parade (our biggest attendance ever).Hope to see everyone on the road soon. With all the events in the works it would be great if everyone could reach out to a member that hasn’t been to an event/meeting recently and encourage them to join us at one of our meetings and events.Have fun, drive safe and keep the greasy side down and the shiny side up!
Your President Gord Favelle