Hello to All Red River PCA Members. This is the April edition of “Did You Know”
- April’s meeting will be at the Old Spaghetti Factory at The Forks on the 4th. Come for the meeting at 7 pm or earlier (6 pm) to have a supper with all the friendly PCA members patiently waiting to get their cars on the road (for those who store them).
- Where do your PCA membership fees go???
- 1/3 of fees go to PCA Operations and Insurance
- 1/3 for Panorama Magazine
- 1/3 Back to the Region
- Do you know someone who is looking to buy a Porsche? Then have them check this out: The PCA Test Drive program provides you a six-month subscription to Porsche Panorama, the club’s national monthly magazine, and a temporary account to log on to our website. $40 for a six-month subscription (renewable) go to: https://www.pca.org/pca-test-drive
- Save the Date – Dakota Region is celebrating their 50th anniversary June 22 – 23, 2018. Will get more info as it is available.
- Red River PCA Region (us) will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary next year.
- We are still in need of 2 volunteers, 1 to coordinate our Social/Event Calendar and 1 as a Safety Chair for our moving car events. Please speak to one of the Board Members for further information.
Your President Gord Favelle